Monday, February 22, 2010

Stamps On Base Of Pottery

dye baths for relaxation

weekend was once again relaxing in a small group seminar. In between, the conversation turned to relaxing baths and I have reported to you about my new discovery: Sinn beads Tetesept.

was last night then again, and I have enjoyed a dye bath. However, I liked the purple Sternenglanzbad better. In the photo you can see how strong the water is stained. More info about the meaning of pearls there are here:
http://www.tetesept.de/de/produkte/baeder/erlebnisbaeder/sinnenperlendesjahres/produktdetail_cc_4800.html

I think it's the perfect relaxation in the evening: warm water, great color and correct delicious scents, to no paraffin, silicone and mineral oils, and preservatives. Fits the theme of coping with stress: pleasure training!

0 comments:

Post a Comment