Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Custom Made Boat Seats

Farndrucke



After my last experience of success I had to dye fabrics .... Mhhhh! This time I put various ferns and dried dark red rose petals on silk satin. First, in alum, soaked then occupied with ferns and flowers, folded and tied to an aluminum tube, which could dampen everything for about an hour at 100 degrees. On the second tube worms were ferns on linen and cotton, soaked in soda before. Of that I can spare you the pictures, except for some brown spots is nothing came of it. Probably because the cooking water is better.

But I like this very large silk scarf super good. That the roses so much color, I would not have thought. Again, this fern (I have to just look what it is exactly) and strong yellow color so strong, it is a true joy. I love ferns .... Therefore, now two Farnbilder:





Addendum: It is a Rippenfarn


_______________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment