Monday, November 29, 2010

Vomiting After Falling On Tummy

small insight


it again two wonderful days in 8842 Unteriberg were at the Christmas Bazaar. Many familiar and new faces - beautiful craft items and demonstrations were to be admired, it was just good to be there again. Great interest was shown at my spinning wheel and, very often there were the men who had a question. Many children were amazed that the result is a yarn and brought the raw material was handled extensively.

Thank you my loyal customers who were ready to knit from my hand-dyed and which is particularly pleasing. It confirmed for me that I find creative and beautiful yarn dyeing appeal and I shall be there again next year. Everything is to be able to see directly but still important. So, a thank you to the organization, that we could issue again this year.



____________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment