Friday, December 3, 2010

Avoid Erection In Gym Shower

Lane Splitter


Yarn: 250 g Noro Kureyon (100% wool), color # 233
needles 6 mm


around since the end of August was, I knit one, a "Lane Splitter ". The pattern is from here , and the material I ordered here, and it was delivered very quickly. The cross-knitted I was just special and now I'm really happy with this skirt. Since I did a little too short for me, knitting, came up just a few laps in ribs that until the 5th Strand was over. I knitted Innwendig the tunnel for the elastic in 2 M right, 2 left dual mesh cotton yarn. For the next lane splitter I could hem some quiet knitting stitches less, it would be nice! - But he is ready now and really super comfortable. A feed had I sew, and it was not that difficult. About 20 percent I had expected to skirt the peripheral, and so the food is perfect and the whole remains beautiful in form - I think even he does not stick to the legs.. At first I even wanted to sew a zipper, which must be not.




As for the size, I knit in my hip and the right length. The size information as to instructions, XS, S, M, etc. I left out of account and that was good. I imagine that hand-spun natural wool would also be well placed to have enough "grip or strength." Anyway, I should like to knit another one, so much fun I had in it. Wool would have been there ...... :-))






he really fits



Now I would like to order a pair of socks show that the wearer for some time hopefully be quite warm feet. She wished broad stripes light-dark, without any pattern. Now I like them very much and it even made me happy to knit them.



Schoppelwolle hand-dyed, 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide, 100 g / 280 m
56 stitches, needles 2.75
size 40
whole Herzchenferse with lifting loops


_________________________________________





0 comments:

Post a Comment