Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ap Chem 1984 B Free Response Solution



Just before I go into the Christmas break, I would like to report yet from the last "event" of the year. On Monday I was in the nursing home visits in order to take a group of residents on a sound journey. This was a component of the feel-good day on the even hand and facial massages, foot baths, and was offered another.

.

It was a truly touching event. At first it was very cold in the room, which led to some pointed remarks of the residents. Among themselves they really fooled, pulled up and stopped badly. Whenever I said something that I had repeat several times. I feared the worst for the journey of sound. In a volume test confirmed all to hear the sound. Then I first walked in order to make them feel the vibrations. Already changed the mood. From "I do not know what to do here" (before) "That sounds schöööön so". At the beginning no one wanted to close his eyes.

.

During the journey of sound is lowered, a rest and silence about the group, which was almost tangible. Some even closed their eyes. After the short journey of sound all felt that it was beautiful. Some were quite remote. I then walked around again with a big bowl, and these oscillations were enthusiastically received. Finally, almost no one wanted to leave the room. Those who previously had frozen most were of the opinion that it is has become really hot, but this could not be due to the heating, because it does not heat up so fast the room.

.

It was for me a really great experience that I would like to see more. So far, the bowls had is (almost) always positive effects, but in this group that was so clearly what can make the sounds. Simple just beautiful.

.

I'm looking forward to that in January the next seminar is held, in which touch the bowls of the participants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment