Thursday, December 23, 2010

Denise Milani Skins 40

Wellness Day Congratulations ...

... to the nine graduates and two graduates of the fitness and wellness coach training! Through a real chance the final exams are now have landed on my table. It was exciting to see for the first time the exams and even more fun to read the answers.

The really long correction has brought me many emotions. I just got myself a particularly outstanding exam (one could not see the trembling of the hands of the Scriptures, o)) and also a very good one "regular participant" in my seminars.

Very sad I was doing on the four, I had to forgive, to me personally in this case, very sorry, but did not help. Overall, the exam is unfortunately failed unexpectedly bad. I therefore would like

all those who have their exam before to give you some tips on good performance on the road. These items were natural for me, so I have not pointed out. But now, with a new look through, here they are: first

Please respond in complete sentences, not bullet points.

second Writes more than two sets. Shows relationship since then executes it. There is no deadline for task, but the exam!

third Answer not more than four questions, as the fifth response is read or evaluated. Sweeps through so if a previous response, if ye umentscheidet.

4th Decide only to the multiple-choice question, if you have answered at least every five MC questions. edit Of these five only two by checking directly puts in a bad part Note that you can then make up hard with the other three tasks (especially when the two then are wrong yet)

My impression is that an in-depth content repeat no better Results would have brought. The biggest problems I have listed above. Since in Abschlusseminar no fundamental repetition is present, I recommend you just bring the issues that are unclear. Then we sort them and you are ready.

The results are way, basically at all locations the same!

have passed since all, I congratulate you most warmly. If the result was worse than expected: not offend you. More important than the grade is the knowledge that you have acquired. Sometimes the note probably reflects an attitude. In this case, you should consider whether the time already reacting to what they have learned has come.
If you have a good or very good result (which was mostly the case): Rejoice about it and see it as a reward for your effort.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas with your loved ones a happy and successful, happy new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment