Saturday, December 11, 2010

If You Dvr A Show Does It Count In Ratings

Lane Splitter for the third time


First, I thank you for your nice comments and views on the wearing properties of the Lane Splitter skirts. I am very happy with it and it stays perfectly in shape. It was never my intention to make this Noro yarn bad in any way. In the first post about it I have made myself clear. It did not venture to say here every publicly their opinion that it is not really one of the "cuddly soft wool variety. So just forget it ..

knitting As I mentioned something about too many stitches at the collar and now I separated the part outside again. The innwendig with cotton knit in part, I took on a circular needle. Now I made the covenant in stockinette stitch and knit the two parts together at the end. It was worth it and the next time I know how that should be correct. Or it's like that if you do not want to work out and after feeling around it, one must expect to have to cut back! Now he is perfect and I'm very happy in it.



________________________




0 comments:

Post a Comment