Monday, December 13, 2010

Toddler Falling On Her Tummy

Thank

all I wish you a relaxing holiday season -
peaceful and peaceful Christmas -
and a good Happy 2011!




I would like to thank the loyal readers for the nice comments ....
- And the personal contacts have just got ....
- every mail I've appreciated ....
- and so soon is a new year, including Blogger year, in the suit.



- often comes and the fog enveloped almost everything a
- it is quiet
- I will go on my way
- even if for you in my way dark is
- I like the rest
- even being alone
- that gives me so much strength and happiness



- There are new worlds
- it seems, the sun
- Freedom
- Light
- new ways
- exciting moments
- blissful encounters


In this sense it is quiet here for some time and I wish all that good for you goes and the celebrations of joy days.

Welcome
Brigitte



___________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment