Monday, December 6, 2010

3rd Birthday Invitation In The Park

Lane Splitter carrying properties



The Lane Splitter Jupe I have now tested and really, the food was worth it to sew. He also retains its shape after three days. This Noro wool I used up the first time and it is indeed made very carefully. Here is nice to read. This information I want to give you as many are enthusiastic about this model. Wool is not soft and small impurities also have to take that into account, I have removed them during knitting. You is hand-spun as, once again a little thinner and thicker. Directly on the skin I would not wear and I got to knit rough spots on the hands of it. BUT - the colors / gradients are worth it and the skirt with lining really correct. How it behaves well without food? Many of you have but also knit and now I would interest your experience with the carrier properties.


BFL socks


pattern, slightly modified:
hole pattern with cables (from tip to cuff, Wendy D. Johnsen)
material: knitted BFL 70%, 30% nylon dyed in here even


from the tip I have now in all possible ways and this book I was looking exactly why. It has many good tips and beautiful patterns and I knit it again, a new variant heel. Still, I'm thrilled to now no way really to knit from the tip off. The heels are simply not as I would have liked. The lateral, small braid pattern of this Socks but I really like it and will definitely knit again. Here's the heel, which I already far in advance with lifting loops is increased and yet ......

it ..... right on the place where the holes do not get it first socks, reinforced. :-(


The next socks will be determined by me again from the top knitted. Of course, the next (order socks) already on the needles. Oh, it so three Couples ....

Then today the completed hand warmer were picked up. I could knit them in order and they are now to be nice and warm. In this way again thank you very much, it made me happy to knit them and I hope they bring some relief.



consumption:
80 g silk / merino / SeaCell ® , 51/29/20%, Swiss Mountain Silk, (100 g / 225 m)
hand dyed
needles 4, 44 stitches
angestricktem with thumb and front double cover



cast off, I like this: knit
k2, on the back left needle set.
* 1 stitch, knit 2 stitches together, put 2 stitches back to left needle *
repeat from * *.




The classic combination of this yarn, and precisely because of the SeaCell ® should they be anti-inflammatory and temperature compensating.

is now enough for today. Tomorrow I am wearing the Lane Splitter, because it is not too cold outside and also a special day ...



With this picture from yesterday's walk I wish you all beautiful Christmas day.


________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment