Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Letter Endings/humorous

Ritter Sport - White + Crisp

again this year of Ritter Sport, a variety of year again, white and crisp. I love to eat white chocolate here is probably no longer new, the more tense I was on this panel Ritter Sport. Behind the name Crips White + crispy cornflakes stuck in white chocolate. The suspect was great, but is already the variety Cornflakes, cornflakes with one of my big favorites.
In fact, this species but simply better, pure madness, white chocolate, which is like Ritter Sport usual delicious and packed with lots of cornflakes. It contains a lot more cereal than I expected, incredibly, it has the chocolate a whole lot of bite and I can not get enough of the corn flakes are crunchy and taste as nice as just thrown into the chocolate, this chocolate was really all the white chocolate and really something to chew, you might try file. I'll buy it this year in any case more times because I'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment