Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Dryer Brand Is The Most Dependable

Competition - The Winners

As you know on Tuesday is already my little contest expired and I want you not, of course, the winners denied any longer. Yesterday I was able to identify
Unfortunately not, because I have been sitting just under 6 hours in the car to go home, but now I am here and can at least celebrate carnival with my friends. Therefore I would like to mention now that your profits are probably not until Tuesday to go in the mail, I apologize now schonmal for this, but Mardi Gras is here for all the usual head, but I hurry, I promise!

The Tetesept bath go to comment # 4: Meli .

The Balea bath get comment number 1: Denise .

Out I Lost random.org with, get the gadget here, but unfortunately without result added, if there has not anyone have a tip for me I would be very grateful.
Otherwise, I congratulate the two winners cordially sent me your address please e-mail to: oberasi (at) web.de
I want to thank to everybody, who wished me luck for the exams and the next competition will come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment