Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 Wire Blaster Attack

to your ears!

Two weeks ago I was in the studio and have recorded a CD. Next week she goes into production. The cover has been designed and will look really smart.

The CD is an exercise in progressive muscle relaxation as well as two sound travels. The PM-exercise, I have accompanied with singing bowls - a real challenge!

The idea for the picture was taken from the fact that my course participants to do after the course or my voice, which guides the PM. Since my time missing, stop by the evening, I want them to at least give the CD to hand. So the time is bridged to the next course quite well.

was shocked after the first recording I know how sensitive microphones may be those (even the rustle of the fabric when you hit the shells could be heard, each swallowing, etc.), but we have then hammer out the second attempt. Moreover, one could then quite a bit hinbiegen by professional work, without distorting the sound, stop, or the like. I am more than satisfied with the result and am pleased to present the CD here soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment