Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Best To Milena Velba

Blender socks completed (2)






Blender Sock " Gr. 38
60 stitches, needles 2.5


Since I had last night frog yet. - Yes, that's what happens when you can not stop. It was such fun and above all I really wanted the bright colors as far as possible in the foot to move forward, this was achieved with the selected pattern.

pattern: first
Round: * 5 M left, 1 right M *
second - 5 Round: 5 M * stand * right, 1 M
6th Round: 2 M left, right * 1 M, 5 M * left, end with 3 M left
7th - 10 Round: Pick up the right 2 M, * 1 M, 5 stitches *, end with 3 M * repeat between * and the right to
end the pattern with round 1 or 6.

In size terms, it's more of 37, so they pick me for something, and so why do I share this to adoption or for a replacement ? That would be nice. Now I'm curious to what you have for ideas and whether they will soon warm up other little feet.

Then I set before my recent knit pairs of socks.



looked outside the box

Recently, I used up some nice wool strands, all from other climes and not mine colored. Do no harm, even to look "outside the box", or to try other foods, as the saying goes.

"hey dude" of stimpylab, Gr. 38
80% Merino, 20% nylon
60 stitches, needles 2.5
row heel with wrap stitches, reinforced with lifting loops
garter top with lifting loops

The strand I liked so much, and I tried three different versions, but the colors did not want as I would have liked and it was not worth a pattern to knit. So I managed to knit once called Stinos and the pair I've worn. But I had to try a different heel: that as well is ...., a row heel with lifting loops. This type have already read are not nice and clear like holes at the turn of stitches. It's .... ! And yet, so often I'll knit this heel no more. It is a very soft yarn and knit to super read.


"rain on rainy day" Opal Hundertwasser
Gr. 38
75% wool, 25% polyamide
64 stitches, needles, 2.25, KnitPro
rotary cuff
Herzchenferse reinforced with lifting loops
band tip, reinforced with lifting loops
small structural pattern

These were quickly finished and ended up in my drawer. Beautiful Wool, very good quality, I already felt while knitting.



Opal "Masked Ball", 3001 color
75% wool, 25% polyamide
needles 2.25 KnitPro
70 stitches





pattern: " REIMS, by Alyson Johnsen






heel: the increased I innwendig,
tip: blunt tip with lifting tape mesh
consumption: 80 g



Very nice to knitting patterns and I will soon take on the needles. Despite colored wool I think the pattern is good. This is the first pair finished in 2011.



NORO Kureyon Sock Yarn
, color S 255
70 wool, 30% Nylon, 100 g / 420 m
needles 2.5, KnitPro
60 stitches
rotary cuff, every 4th Mesh
Pattern: every 4th Stitch left
Herzchenferse with lifting loops
band peak

This is my second pair of Noro wool. At the beginning of the knitting is used to, but not unpleasant. The gradients are just great and the production I appreciate very much of this yarn.

Now I think it's enough for today, although there are still more to the point would ....!


welcome

Then I warmly welcome the many new readers. Soon there are 200, and that brings me almost embarrassed. I am very pleased with me if you find inspiration for our wonderful hobby. Now I wish you all a good weekend and now I Wetze the needles ..... for new projects.




___________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment