Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Event Tent Alternatives

shop filled


Last weekend I had dyed. Was it a joy, I would like all night can splash, it was not necessary to eat something and drink. When the dye-job was done, still got soaked the other strands some color. Now everyone in the shop and gives it a second time, will be colored only once. When I look at the bright yellow-green, I notice how a lot of white outside the window and walks to the well- its effects have had. Well, it already smells of lilac and the first crocus bloom .... oh, at least on a beautiful wool.

I cordially wish to thank you for your comments and my constant readers are growing. As I watch in awe as the messages and comments from around the world arrive here. Thank you all and it's nice to have someone like you.



_________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment