Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Do Female Generally Use For Maturbation

What makes me happy: Spiders


merino / silk, 50/50%, and silk
twisted silk 20 / 2
carded
1 x 273g/451m, 1 x 133 g/135 m



The title of this post I have copied from Cherry Pit time, and now it hits exactly here. Such a wonderful material between the hands, even dyed to emerge from it to make a yarn without a specific destination, simply for the joy that makes me happy, yes.

first I had colored the material, very dark gray to almost black with a dark shade of blue, dark purple to pure silk in dark gray with little. It was desired (not purple!) Of K. (bloglos ) and I was dying and spiders, in thick - thin K.. The wool has a very short time involved and warms her neck.

Since I like the combination of colors too, I had more material and are now dyed after spinning and twisting were also these two fine strands. The lighter parts are wonderful from the additional pure silk and the shining of course. I purposely spins a part of it a little thicker, so it can create something exciting - we'll see!

The Spider in the public in the last year has borne fruit also. Some of my attitude could be contagious for spinning and show interest in it. Is not that wonderful? More of it and where that leads .... I'll tell you later.


__________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment