Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Color Are Hiv Rash

Hugs & Kisses, now track changes

"track changes "

Pattern: Socks XOX - Hugs & Kisses, wool chicken
material: Silk / Merino sw / SeaCell, 51/29/20%,
Swiss Mountain Silk even dyed
consumption: 60 g
needles: 2.25 KnitPro









Socks XOX - Hugs & Kisses, by wool chicken
This pattern was bridges knitting factories in the group S ♥ Ravelry knit and knit because I wanted braids once again. Since I was with braids in his shoes ... :-), Or on the socks, not so sure, I was not knitting pattern faithful and read it in a braid for this time. Then on the back foot, so I was not bored, I changed the pigtail the page. Hence the name. track changes course was the second against same-knitted socks and. now I like them very much, also the color. The pattern was to knit very beautiful and it was not the last time


_______________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment