Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Ideas For Rookie Partys

mug rug or Mug Rug






The carpet cup fever I had packed before Christmas, and so I had to yield to the urge and some sewing. Whether on a stone or wooden office table - with or without plate (the yellow is a small espresso cup), it is a pleasant thing. Some have already given away, and the two are in the middle stayed with me. I sew them even more determined.

Only for those who have not seen any Mug Rugs, quilts, they are small, about 15 - 20 x 23 - 28 cm high. So no table sets, only just so large that a cup or mug, and a piece of cake or a similar place to find. Well, since I do not eat cake!! and decent coffee, drink it every day since Christmas to use and the laundry is still not necessary.



A small tissue envelope: red fabrics are quilted with purple yarn and is given away.


This block envelope is also drawn to Christmas in a different house. The individual strips of fabric I stuck with Fliesofix a strong contribution. Then I embroidered with shiny thread "free hand" about it and afterwards were then mounted on the back of the inside pockets. All around twice with a large zigzag stitch all serged and also connected the three parts Sun For the closure I made a cord with the sewing machine and sewed glass beads because the made by children in Africa (glass recycling) and have been painted.


Interior with A4 block




closure details

I have knitted as well but it will have to make a choice and then later I tell more about it and show.

Even if it is bitter cold, I'm often out on the road. So here's a picture of the last snow hike.


soon ...... and many thanks for all your good wishes.





_____________________________________________



0 comments:

Post a Comment