Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Army Monthly Counseling Statement

Torquato - selected well

This really interesting test package I got from the online shop Torquato , who describes herself with the words "chosen well" and in fact there are selected and special things from all areas of daily life, from kitchen gadgets and things for children is all there and I had some luck in my favorite section: to get food and drink.

I got to test, first, in the photograph, a chocolate fondue with white chocolate, you must have guessed that I like to eat and left them in the image of Burt's Chips.

The chocolate fondue, Fondue au Chocolat, or, as it says on the package, is a delicacy in France. Included are 200g and the extra bonus is that in a stone pot comes along, it looks really classy. This is also very easy to prepare, remove the lid, put 30 seconds in the microwave and then stir and repeat it several times, I took so 2.30 minutes, until the chocolate was completely liquid, and if I do this with other chocolate fondue, of compare the candle, wins this for the simplicity of the preparation schonmal clear. The chocolate is really wonderfully creamy and feels almost velvety on the tongue, because you can really taste the quality, no comparison to the chocolate, which I use for normal chocolate fondue. The best I tasted, the fondue with Strawberries and grapes. We're together, drinking coffee has become really tired of it very well. According to the packaging printing, the chocolate is because of the stone pot and at least 45 minutes to warm and melted, here I unfortunately you can not give any personal experience, as long as our chocolate has not been kept. When it's all just throw away the pot and rinse it must not fondue set more like it. I find the small pots as a gift really great and as a delicious, quick snack at home.

We come now to my second test product Burts hand fried potato chips in the mature cheddar flavor. To the German words are hand-fried potato chips with seasoned Cheddar cheese flavor and that is here used real cheese, rather than just flavors. As you may guess from the name already not the chips from Germany but from England. The chips taste excellent to me, I must honestly say I have never eaten such good chips, they are very nice and thick and incredibly crunchy, I find no comparison for it. The Cheddar Cheese flavor could be because of me, a little more, I taste only a mild cheese note I can not even identify as Cheddar and also a very strong onion flavor, why are their names not be Cheese and Onion? A question I have asked myself so many times in chips. Too bad they do not full and sole Cheese flavor, are those chips would be perfect, but even so they are highly recommended and absolutely delicious on.

So let me tell you after this test really only guess at Torquato look over, because there are really great, exclusive things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment