Saturday, February 5, 2011

Women Stylish Slr Bags

SHATLER's Cocktails

Thanks to the Ladies test I had the opportunity of the cocktails to get to know SHATLER's once. SHATLER's cocktails are fixed and ready-mixed cocktails, I think, very decorative tins. It may enter the cocktails in a great many different varieties, whether with or without alcohol, as should be something for everyone. I noticed at least not a famous cocktail that would be missing in the selection of SHATLER's. For testing, I received
of SHATLER's a beautiful cocktail glass, and the two varieties I've chosen, Long Iced Tea Iceland and Havana Special.
The preparation of cocktails is very simple, the glass, fill the best 0.4 liter, with about 250 g of crushed ice, shake the can with a good cocktail, and then click the ice, pour the cocktail is ready. Of course, these are still beautifully decorated, as in the Lieblingscocktailbar, but that's to be honest, not really my thing, I went here more to the taste. On the crushed ice, but you should not miss any case, the cocktails, so please just do not simply drink from the can, because the concentrated formulation needs the melting ice water, the right to develop the taste.
Mr. Schatz and I were then first made it to test the Long Iced Tea Iceland, given that we know how it tastes in our favorite bar, and accordingly were curious whether a pre-cocktail could really compete there. The result has surprised us then, the cocktail of SHATLER's could not only keep up, he was almost even better. The only drawback, he is very angry, Mr. Schatz has often problems with heartburn and is welcomed by this cocktail of them actually take only a sip. To me he has won a great treat and I would recommend it without further ado, if not from the stomach is so sensitive. Included in the box Iceland Long Iced Tea 200 ml of 11.8%. Of these, one can indeed be drunk.

had once gotten a taste, of course, the second cocktail same serve for a taste test. Behind the name Havana Special hiding a cocktail of rum, creme de cassis, peach liqueur, grenadine, orange and passion fruit. So finally a fruity cocktail with Havana, yet I always knew just one with cola.
This cocktail tastes really delicious and fruity, but has the same shortcoming as the Long Iced Tea Iceland, he is more acidic and therefore for people who do not get fast heartburn most likely to me was of course quite right, so I had a cocktail for me alone. Again, the box again 200 ml and 11.8% and I do not think he was getting somewhere delicious.


After my two test cocktails I was a little beschickert and I can actually do not decide which to me tasted better, because each was delicious in its own way. However, I had slight heartburn after drinking two cocktails, it would be nice if you could create the cocktails in the future a little stomach. However, this is my only criticism of this cocktail and it's something nunmal concerns not everyone. And in between, I can well imagine these cocktails to buy again, especially if you take a spontaneous visit to get where you want to think I very well because they have long life times, so something that you really can always have in the house and they are the cocktails from a bar really nothing after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment