Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sore Throat, Swollen And Sore Gums?

competition

I'm now 100 readers and me very happy about it I want you happy again with a little competition. Klein says in this case, but also really small. To win
there are 2 sets, and although two outs for the bathtub, because it probably will go so many like me who enjoy the time needed for themselves and outs far too rare in this regard and all good intentions have overturned.









As you can see there is a bundle of Tetesept and to win one of Balea and I hope there's something there for every bathing beauty. I loose both by random.org from below the current participants.

Let us now therefore the most important things, as you take part?
first Are, or become a regular reader of my blog about Google Friend Connect, or networked blog, I do not care altogether. But please, will only read if you interested in my blog, when people disappear right after winning the game again I am already sad.
2. Write me a comment: The name with which you follow me, and your favorite cocktail, simply because it interests me and I think you should go more often to bathe with cocktail, because I need a few more suggestions.
may be happy, of course, also blogged about this contest, there in the sidebar link, or otherwise distributed, additive-free, this is but not this time because the prices are small and will have all readers the same opportunity, even if they do not blog, etc. have.

The contest ends on 02/03/2011 the day of my last exam for this semester, then I relax, so they should also come to you home.

Please note that you for the participation of over 18 years and resident in Germany must have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment