Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blue Stains From Old Spice

Hippy Eve's - Hüftwärmer

Well, anyone still frozen in recent days? Even had snow? Since I have here, especially with respect to Carnival, or as it is called in other regions, carnival, something great for you, namely a Hüftwärmer of Hippy's Eve . Who now in Hüftwärmer of old people think that is wrapped entirely wrong, as you can already see the beautiful colors of my Hüftwärmers and that is one of the less flashy, with Eve.
I would like to praise the first shipment of this store, my product was super fast lay with me and then treats it as an extra sweets, so what I think is great, so I imagine service and customer loyalty.
for now but product who does not know, vests are out and uncomfortable, I wear at least they very reluctantly, a T-shirt can be drawn not all at sixes and even flashes when you sit down the back, or butt out, because the sweater too short, or the pants too deep seated, that's what I always feel very uncomfortable and it is also fast to cold. But there is now creating the hip and Sashes from Hippy Eve's situation, therefore, is also quite good for health, although I find the aesthetic component almost more important. The special
at my Hüftwärmer is that it was an inside-out is warmer, new German for a turning of clothing, so you have equal to 2 colors with a purchase, in this case, as you can see, the combination of black eggplant.
me, the Hüftwärmer in recent days helped very well, I have frozen a lot less, I did not have to worry about my rear view and did not feel my health any good to have. The Hüftwärmer sitting, even if you wear it all day, where he belongs, he was not noticed as it should be. The only drawback, pluck it straight through the schonmal happened to me that I have above or below a mishmash of colors, he therefore a little slips around, I hope you understand what I mean, you see something that is black when I wear the purple side, or vice versa. None the less I am totally impressed by this product and recommend it to anyone, just at carnival, where the costumes are like something you should scarce but still pay attention to his health and even here it's so possible that it also looks nice.
To come to name a few technical data that is Hüftwärmer 27 cm high, consists of 90% rayon and 10% spandex is double layered and processed. The
Hüftwärmer as I have tested it in the shop costs € 17.90, a reasonable price for such a brilliant but simple idea how I think.
Finally, I would like to thank Mrs. Bork for this interesting test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment