Saturday, February 19, 2011

Homes With Half Brick Paint Colors

"Morgaine" me too ready


"fragrance eavesdropper







"fragrance eavesdropper

pattern: (engl. Knit Short for " kal" =
together
something ) Morgaine Regina Satta KAL
Material: wool socks from Schoppel
60% Wool, 20% silk, 20% bamboo
even dyed
leg length: short 15 cm
consumption: 72 g needles
2.25, 68 stitches
Gr. 38


The pair now had to wait until they were ready to knit. A really nice pattern and it has been a pleasure to knit together. This sock yarn to knit with needles 2.25, greater than I like the mesh image is not, it is restless. It is much better when it is involved enough.

So I noticed right after the first round, the leg is not enough to me too short and the proposals for 64 stitches, stroke, although I have no hard knuckles ....:-)! Even the socks knitting a swatch is of much more. When I separated and started new, I was knitting was no longer under the guidance and with two additional stitches, 66 stitches. Since the pattern on the leg could not be extended, I knit for the cuffs on top of 20 rounds. Then again I smuggled from the heel to two stitches, so that nothing would be too narrow. Well this fits perfect now. Then I cheated again strong, and that the wedge over the instep. Ha, but I like it and they fit beautifully. That's the important thing. The point I made a little dull and not quite follow the correct procedure like me and once again something else.

Despite the cheating I've tried to take on the pattern of Regina, I just made this my adjustments. I hope they forgive me these excesses.


________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment