Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sallys Glue In Hair Extentions

Shop Test-drinking healthy

I could for you even test the drinking-shop healthy, and some products from this shop. As my tasting package looked like can see you next, so it was packed with all sorts of goodies, which I already knew Carpe Diem Kombucha from the supermarket, all other things I've never seen before. For drink-healthy so there is not only healthy beverages, but also some others, like you do not get it in every supermarket.
I would first like to thank Mr. Reiprich for providing this great test package.
Two Beverages, the Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Natural Energy Angel I want to introduce you in this post already, from the other beverages tests I will tell you later.
behind this, I think, beautiful Bottle is a beverage brand Arizona. Original Green Tea with Honey, German or green tea with honey, imported from the United States. The contents of the bottle is 473 ml The taste reminds me of green tea to the very large pans out of the Tetra Pack, I think is the prickly pear, I hope you know what I mean. The first sip of this drink here, but I have tasted only the full force of honey, but that was then, thank God over and I had a delicious green tea drink with a slight honey note. But you should not expect green tea original flavor, because the drink contains quite a lot of sugar and tastes more like a question iced tea. Nevertheless, I found it's very, very tasty and can really only recommend buying every bottle and the beautiful with the cherry blossoms on it I will keep well and will soon use them as vases. Since the purchase is worth so twice.
Let us now therefore to Angel Natural Energy Drink, the caffeinated soft drink, made from spring water, guarana and pomegranate. With these ingredients, he will naturally give maximum energy. He comes from non-carbonated, sweeteners and preservatives.
tasting energy drink that does not at least as run-of-the-mill, like most, but to be honest, tasty, I found him really not. I also some friends can try and he was unfortunately all too sweet. It still smells very tasty sweet like pomegranate, but then unfortunately at least tastes as sweet as it smells and has but by the guarana a very bitter taste in what we do not like. For people who like it very sweet certainly recommend other but I would advise against this drink more, but something we all know is always a matter of taste. Includes ml in the resealable bag fishing tip 330 and you have to pay any pledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment