Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Does An F Cup Breast Look Like

Dany cream duet

Today again a novelty in the refrigerated section of the supermarket, the duo Dany cream chocolate and caramel, the constant TV advertising annoys me at the moment.
But the combination of chocolate and caramel spoke to me so that I will go but could not over.
Included are four in the pack Cup to 115 g and thus a total of 460 g. The
pudding is divided in little glasses, like you see it on the pack, top left and bottom right, and chocolate in the other two corners of caramel, garnished with the typical Dany cream icing.
the cream tastes like then you are used, the pudding is creamy and both types can be identified clearly, I like my opinion, but. I then simply stirred me, but then the pudding was rather unspectacular, therefore alive to have it from the optics and the advantage of two types at once. Both places are
pudding taste good, but somehow the whole is not spectacular enough there to buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment