Monday, February 21, 2011

Masterbaition In The Shower

Country Garden Product Test

Today I want to show you my test package from the company country garden. Back country garden lies a company produces the biological Knabbersnacks. For the preparation of country garden products are the best ingredients from organic and GMO-free plants in question. In addition, all items are gluten free and carry a fair trade label.
Biosnacks? I'm not a rabbit is as safe for many, the first thought to be, but far from it, the products of the country gardens are refined and delicious and so would I imagine the first day of my test suite.

Here is the product in my packet, for which I was at the most intense, three berries love chocolate. " Behind the famous names in organic strawberries hide in organic milk chocolate, organic blueberries in a white organic chocolate and organic raspberries in organic dark chocolate. So much for the theory, we are now so the taste test, the first berry I took was one of the organic raspberries in dark chocolate and I got to eat first a shock, brr, it was sour. Somehow I had imagined the berries sweeter. The strawberries and blueberries and then met my expectations are just delicious. After I was prepared for it, I could then also make friends with the raspberries, they are my favorite but probably will never take this place quite surprised to see a the blueberries. Included in the pack 90g and I share me forever because it takes just delicious and something special for me, the downside is the test himself incredibly long because I am always reluctant to do something new to do if the old package is not all.

The second snack, I would like to introduce you today is called "banana loves milk chocolate" and these are, as the name suggests, to fruity organic bananas in organic milk chocolate. This snack my friends, is simply awesome, I did not know that organic food could be so cool. The banana taste incredibly fruity and delicious, I can hardly believe that I can not find the ingredients in a flavor enhancer. They go perfect with the soft-melting milk chocolate, I wanted to divide it to me really because they were so tasty, but I could not, I wanted it and hey presto I had eaten the whole bag and was somewhat disappointed that not more than 90g in the package were. Of this I will definitely be more, an absolute aftermarket product.

The only thing I would have liked for both products might be an opportunity to Packages to be sealed again.

I am very grateful to Mrs. Schönhofer for enabling this test and the other products I present you before then in the near future.

But for you, too, as my faithful readers, I still have a little surprise, given in the next two weeks you by entering the code "bibiskleinewelt" 5% discount on your first purchase in Online Shop , so get rid of I can only recommend to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment