Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can You Still Bleed After A Hysterectomy

needle reuse

I would like to show you what do I do with the broken KnitPro needles in order to use them useful again. In a mass production, I'm still not enter, because actually I'm more of a person who tried something new .....


When trying on these beautiful socks - on the art walk - it's on ....




.... actually there were four parts ....


with the pencil sharpener, the longer two pieces are shaped somewhat



with 60 sandpaper, yes, the wood is very hard , edited and then good with my nail file, pointed to the fair, so that no thread can hang out ....



normal KnitPro left needle tip, right my bargaining outcome, the sawdust in between you could just use the oven ...... (Also recycled)


then with clear nail polish, nail hardener here (who had just brush )..., available shortly and very gently wipe the floor with paper as it ...., allow to dry ....



here the final result:
my "new" pigtail or auxiliary needles size 2.25, my needle size for beautiful socks!. The
there are no other ....


This Manual may be copied, an echo would be happy but very.


________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment