Sunday, February 27, 2011

Silvercity Tuesday Prices London Ontario

Help

So, I once needed your help and that you see next to my nail-painting test, I hardly ever do that and I also know not why, but Carnival would not even walk around like the last man. How, under magnification of the image, but even so, I believe, can see the pink nail varnish is always streaky, more with a layer is the Prpblem not resolve well, so maybe someone there has a tip for me? What am I doing wrong and how do I get that it no longer looks streaked?
If there is anyone interested in the pink coat (on the index finger) is number 257 of my MNY VARNISH, in the glitter paint on your thumb is Teenage Dream OPI and on the middle finger I'm just a test basis, both plotted against each other.
So, please, help me! Give me tips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment