Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bathtub Make Your Own

searched the cat killer

Thanks Test Ladies I Durt test again something in this little bag something nice is hiding something but no cats kills, but at least it is still the hangover after a big binge, back to his body.
Carnival is the Door, so it's time to test this product again, because who would wake up after excessive consumption of alcohol in the morning do not like alcohol?
The cat killer is regarded as food supplements and interacts with vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, sodium and chloride on the body. I think that's not bad, it sounds to me all very natural and expected that for many people is certainly important to include no allergenic potential.
These ingredients should be obvious one, but I quote here just the warning from the pack on again: "The cat killer has no effect on the blood alcohol levels, driving performance, or the toxic effects of alcohol. "That tells you my opinion, but even common sense.
Now, however, to be eaten, the bag is simply dumped into a glass with 0.33 liters of water, recommended here is carbonated water since the cat killer dissolve in it better and faster to. In my household there is only water from the crane, but it is the cat killer was quickly dissolved, leaving no traces of what you want.
Before I got the powder is poured into my water, had I once smelled turn and it reminded me very much of Orange Effervescent Tablets yes!, I do not know what, unfortunately, which included, vitamin C, or magnesium, or so probably. The It smells like orange is not surprising, since this is the intended taste. the glass should be drunk
go directly before bed and if needed the next morning again. I have so before going to bed a glass finished and was really looking forward to the test, but I must say that I have after 2 sips actually no longer liked to drink more, it tasted but to Orange, but had a funny aftertaste and was kind of boring, plus I had also already been drinking a lot and my belly was full, so reluctantly because we may again 0.33l up tilt on it. But for testing purposes had to be, then I went to bed, but could not sleep first because I was poor now, it was not before the cat killer stupid.
am At some point I fell asleep but then when I woke up the next morning but I had the same problems as usual after drinking alcohol, no change. As I had already become ill the night before the killer hangover and I had an upset stomach now anyway, I wanted to drink in the morning and not even a cat killer, even if that would even comply with the recommendation.
For me, the cat killer so unfortunately of no use, but the idea of the product, I still find it funny and it's also really sad that it did not work.

Wen another interested views, which looks here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment