Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interesting Facts About Tay-sachs Disease

Vacu Vin - Rapid Ice Cooling Carafe

Today I want to show you an incredibly nifty and useful utensil that I dated Kaiserstuhlshop was provided for testing. It is a Rapid Ice Cooling Carafe brand Vacu Vin to German ie a fast cooling carafe.
The special thing about this decanter two cooling pad, in the white side panels, which you can see in the picture. These are hardly visible when in use and cooled in the freezer, as I have only a very small freezer I noticed here is positive that the pads are very small, thin and flexible, you always get in somewhere. They can take out a removable bottom.
The look of the carafe also inspires me completely, she reminds me somehow of an opening flower, but that could be due to me. It fits perfectly in my living room, as you can see on the table and is always an eye catcher. For People who do not like to like, it exists also in black. I also have a feeling that the carafe is very well made.
We have used mostly to keep cool drinks, such as rose wine, in the picture, or even the morning milk or orange juice. We found it also great to offer long drinks cooled, since one can right mix for several glasses. She manages, however, to cool and warm drinks when it fills in, after 5 minutes have them, as promised by the manufacturer, noticeably colder.
Since a lid for the carafe is mentioned, we will use these well, especially in summer very much, for this I find it infinitely easy practical, because even with full breakfast on the balcony is not warm.
The carafe holds 1 liter and thus all the usual drinks packing as it should find a place.
practice is that you both cooling elements, as well as the glass carafe in Kaiserstuhlshop can buy more separately.
I thank you once again to thank Mr. Maurer for this impressive product review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment