Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wax Places In Richmond, Va

Beddy Bears

for cuddly toys you're never too old, as I see it at least, and so I had to learn the Beddy Bears and Friends know necessarily.
right you see the teddy, which I have chosen, even in Snooze Shop was for 24.95 € and as thanks for my blog report then a second test animals for free, in my case, the hippopotamus, which like most Beddy cost Bears and Friends € 19.95 added. If you order in Slumberland store two animals at once the order is even free shipping.
What is special about the Beddy Bears? They are not only look after the cute stuffed animal, no, their bodies are filled with a 100% natural filling, in my case, flaxseed and lavender, which explains the big bellies of the animals in the picture. The lavender smell is still at the beginning rather pushy, but goes back in time, I take my animals now for about 2 weeks and now they smell only very subtly and pleasantly of lavender, which is supposed to calming and relaxing effect on people.
The Beddy Bears are the practical alternative to the hot water bottle, because there is no Handling of hot water at all, the Beddy Bear is simply heated at 200 degrees 90 seconds in the microwave and keep warm after several hours. If you have no microwave can heat it in the oven.
I use my Beddy Bears especially like to get back to warm, with back pain, or stomachache and for all this suffering for walks with Hamlet, I can only recommend it without reservation.
Of course, these cute and very cuddly creatures especially suitable for children, but for not too small, since they are quite heavy due to their fill and therefore not as good about can be worn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment