Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chrssie From Nadine J

Vivani organic chocolate

Today I would like to introduce you to the Organic Chocolate Vivani of a closer.
For testing, I have the Ecuador varieties Vivani fine milk chocolate, white chocolate and crunchy Vivani Ecuador get dark chocolate with chili.
All three panels contain 100 g and the two panels Ecuador come along in a fine slipcase. From design to me but like all three panels really well so I think it mainly as a super gift. From Vivani can order it incredibly many delicious varieties that you here.
All chocolates are made by Vivani fair, that is, without child labor, which still has many traditional chocolate manufacturers accepted and I think that is really commendable, but the chocolate may then also cost you something more. More on Vivani you learn here .
Let's start with the Ecuador fine milk chocolate. For milk chocolate you can not go wrong I thought, and it will probably taste like any other, but wrong. The Ecuador fine milk chocolate is incredibly delicious, it melts simply incomparable to the tongue and I can not get enough of it, although I am milk chocolate otherwise known to be far too boring, but here the flavor is just crazy intense, what makes it so unique. The
Ecuador dark chocolate with chilli, as the name suggests dark chocolate with dried chili peppers. The chili peppers are contained in very small pieces and give the whole a pleasant little hot chocolate. I was thinking first chili chocolate is not for me, but this is simply a mad composition, not too hot, not too lax, Mr. Schatz and I could have wegfuttern the whole table at once.
These two types of chocolate are large format panels and therefore have a very thin Tafelausformung, which is reputed to the taste experience even more intense, I can not judge what is my attention are negative, the bits, because they were bit too big but the is indeed a matter of taste.
The last of me tested species was the white chocolate and crunchy as I am fully anyway to this type of chocolate, could not go much wrong there, this panel looks more like chocolate and a commercial chocolate and therefore beautiful, small pieces. Me just tastes very good, the sweet white chocolate is delicious but not too sweet and has that horrendous melting. This then really crispy crisp rice, since it can not keep up with supermarket chocolate. The crisp rice tastes as if it had just been freshly fallen into the chocolate and not so old, as is often the case.
I'm really all three varieties tested by me fully recommend and thank you Mr. Kuhlmann for these very tasty test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment