Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Homemade Mini Sand Rail

Mikado with white chocolate

Today I want to introduce something brand new from the supermarket and that is the well-known bars Mikado, which I loved as a child, it is finally available in white chocolate.
I was wondering for ages, why were they so far in Germany only in dark chocolate and milk, in Japan there are of Pocky, or Fran determined 10 varieties that I have returned sorely missed in Germany, but maybe Germany is now finally to benefit, at least one further step is taken.
But now at last to the really important things, the taste. The chocolate is, as usual, of Mikado tasty and tender and melting, not too sweet, it harmonizes very well with the crunchy biscuit inside. What I have asked myself but I have not eaten for more Mikado's more, but tasted the burnt always easy? Nevertheless, for me as a lover delicious white chocolate and recommended. I hope now then continue on even more varieties!
pity, however, that the package was only 70g.

0 comments:

Post a Comment