Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heartgold 100% English

First results


were shot this afternoon, the first worm, with much care and concentration. New, different fibers and tried It was a yarn to spin. It has given me much joy, and I think my passion for spinning is to be contagious. As I announced here some time ago with my spiders in the public, to markets, fruit. It reported, interested young men and settled in the secrets of the "yarn-spinning" to introduce me. Now there are only four infected - great! Today it came to U. arrived with her bicycle and she told me that Edith have made them aware of my blog and so it came to our "spiders for Beginner" today. U. would also like to continue and there will be. It was a beautiful afternoon in every way and finally was able to call U. its first, blue and white yarn their own, even twisted.

If anyone else wants to learn spinning, or interest in a meeting with like-minded in general, is, can contact me (bright-Kaelin (at) bluewin.ch), I will give the next data available by mail.


spinning wheel searched (01/17/2011: found!)

search in this context I for a beginner a well-preserved, low-priced spinning wheel. Maybe one of you give even a "herd animal" to ....., or is it an unused blocks around and only place - that would be so nice. Please get back to me. Also in southern Germany, or Vorarlberg, Tyrol, pick-up would be possible.




__________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment