Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life Expectancy For People With Wegener's

Morgaine ... and


needle (yellow) is stark - "Morgaine" KAL Regina Satta

The result for the fitting socks ...., a needle into three pieces, so there is again only pictures, if the couple is ready. Is that exciting and it's only at the . Next Friday with the next instructions etc. It is only my second KAL - but certainly not the last. Regina has since devised a very nice pattern.



's everything here is separated ... if I feel like it once did. Some of you I want to prove that I am not so perfect and everything is always right - or so, I want it! The few gray socks I knitted with the Winter Dream ☆ ☆ Cables Mystery KAL , a beautiful cable pattern, but the just do not fit on my foot.

The orange-red socks will also be cut, as I have thought of a pattern and now I see improvement, so I will unravel it and start again from scratch.



G. .. nis glove 1
Material: Silk / Merino sw / SeaCell ©, 51/29/20%
Swiss Mountain Silk
g needles 2:25
consumption 50

This glove is not separated! The suits and other 4, I will still allowed to knit. Sure, a sense of achievement, because these gloves with the SeaCell © are a real boon for the owner. The material was extensively tested and well experienced. The left arm of the carrier is crippled by an accident, and through daily wearing this glove with seaweed, he feel a relief the complaints. So I'll knit very much more to that is clear. Although there is no challenge, or the color also not inspire flights of fancy. The skin color was so desired, because it is not immediately the difference with the "healthy" hand without gloves, you can. The board is 26 cm long and extends to the elbow.

Now I let the needles go in the sun around afterwards to make something with the spinning wheel.



_____________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment