Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Can I Read Narusasu Doushinjis?

Ritter Sport Spring Specialty 2011

Spring comes, at last, he is introduced by Ritter Sport, like every year if I'm not mistaken. The spring varieties remember me from design to have a bit of Easter and the anticipation of the consumption increase, as Easter candy are usually so delicious.
I bought only 2 of the 3 varieties, for the third seemed to me to be honest, but from the description to her desolate. Them in my house so could varieties hazelnut praline and Bourbon vanilla.

The spring specialty hazelnut praline promises milk chocolate with a filling of hazelnut and almond praline in hazelnut cream. The chocolate is delicious used as we know it by Ritter Sport and the filling of this chocolate is simply the madness that must have tried it. Hazelnut cream I taste to be honest not really, but the brittle is soo tasty and plentiful, the chocolate has to bite properly, it cracks permanently and has a great taste. Through the chocolate and hazelnut cream, the whole thing gets you a good framework that brings only really advantage. I want more, but unfortunately it is, at least here, all sold out. The spring promises

specialty Bourbon vanilla milk chocolate filled with a bourbon-vanilla cream. At first I thought this was certainly such a 15/08 variety, but I was wrong, the cream is plentiful and tastes very delicious vanilla. I could also imagine very well in dark chocolate. The taste reminds me very much of this variety of chocolates at Easter, I can not exactly describe why, but tasty it is, this spring specialty.

With the spring 2011 brought Ritter Sport specialties so again really tasty stuff on the market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment