Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gm Remote Controlbattery

Milka - Melo-Cakes

Today I would like to introduce you my absolute favorite cookies, the Melo-cakes by Milka. Let us now but for now the bad news for most of you, I fear these biscuits are available in Germany is not in retail. I only know her from Luxembourg and whenever we go there to fill up to buy coffee butts and I have to take me Melo-Cakes, because for me there is no better cookies. Most of cookies that you find so commercially me are just too dull and dry. It has almost everything but the feeling that you know so ähniuch or so already.
Behind Melo-Cakes hide cookies that are sugar foam mass towers and then the whole thing again with Milka Alpine Milk chocolate coated. The marshmallow is so similar as known from Dick's, just a little harder and just fits perfectly with the chocolate and the biscuit. It has crunchy chocolate and if you get bitten is because of the soft foam and sugar mixture until the biscuit jammi.
Best of all, they are quite sweet, and prevent a bite to eat, the only fact the whole package, ie they are also good for the waist, unless you manage to eat but after 2-3 further. I breastfeed her the candy but Jiper excellent. The Melo-Cakes are
it in 6 and 15 Pack and officially they are sold in the Netherlands and Belgium, I suppose so, they should be getting on the Internet quite easily.
these biscuits I can only recommend it to anyone who likes sweet and not too dry, something similar to me, at least not yet seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment