Saturday, February 26, 2011

Candy Sayings Dum Dum

viQua - Vinum & Aqua

Today I have for you found out the right product idea for the weekend, namely wine spritzer brand viQua . ViQua advertises the original to be filled and rosé and white wine from juice in 0,275 l bottles, the amount I took some getting used to, I'm always in those bottles of 0.33 liters. Alcohol, the wine spritzer of course, that is 5.9%. The bottles are deposit-free, which I find very handy, but I forget when shopping always to bring back my deposit bottles to take with.
first thing that struck me on the bottles is that, in my opinion, beautiful design. The bottle of rose wine spritzer is held in very nobly rose, the colors of the labels can also be found on the cover, which I find really successful. I particularly like the quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, that is on both bottles.. " water makes only dumb, prove it in the water the fish wine alone makes stupid that the gentlemen at the table prove, because I want both not to be, I pour water into the wine . The perfect for me, the noble appearance of the bottle and is very special, because I would no other Drink think that with such a quote advertises itself. The white wine spritzer is held both on labels, as well as on the cover in gold, which harmonizes well with the white wine and they too can look very elegant.
So now we come to the taste test, can something that looks so great taste bad?
come first, but both bottles in the fridge, because the recommendation is: Enjoy well chilled. The white wine spritzer
viQua consists of 51% German Riesling and bottled water and I like it very well and even though I'm not a fan of white wine in fact, delicious and totally recommend it to.
The only thing better than the white wine spritzer, the rosé wine spritzer from 51% German Dornfelder rosé wine and bottled water, which for me is the perfect drink when the evening to drink in front of the TV a little thing and I can imagine that in summer in the sun on the balcony still tastes better, which makes really sets the mood in the spring again to try them out. And she's not only me, but also a great treat Drizzt, I can tell you it is that this wine spritzer is not just a women's drink.
Their lightness and its delicious taste are here for me is the ideal beverage for the upcoming spring evenings in the garden, or on the balcony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment